The Width of a Post – a best of 2012/13

15 Jun

SAM_0034

By Jason McKeown

Bradford City’s marathon 2012/13 season was the subject of in-depth coverage from Width of a Post at every step of the way. A special section, with links to all match reports and other articles, had now being completed, if you want to look up something from our archive.

In addition, here is a best of The Width of a Post 2012/13:

Pre-season

August

September

IMG00204-20121002-2137

October

November

December

DSCF6326

January

February

March

April

May

Click on the image below for access to all of WOAP’s articles in 2012/13.

7 Responses to “The Width of a Post – a best of 2012/13”

1. Gareth Walker June 15, 2013 at 12:27 pm #

Wow! My “Putting things into perspective” article gets on but not my essay about following us on the road. You hung me out to dry there Jase! ;-) :-)

• Jason June 15, 2013 at 12:30 pm #

They’re both on there Gaz!

• Gareth Walker June 15, 2013 at 5:23 pm #

Haha. So it is Jase. I am blind as a bat. Thanks. Maybe I am just nervous and still awaiting criticism for my article about Putting things into perspective! Think I got away with it last time! :-)

2. Andrew June 15, 2013 at 1:44 pm #

The quality of writing on WOAP never ceases to amaze me. I can’t understand how Simon Parker gets away with being a paid journalist. His latest two columns typify the nonsense that the T&A seem happy to publish and are far inferior to what each and every one of the contributors here produce in their spare time. I’ve never said this and meant it more than I do now but keep up the fantastic work.. Any chance of writing a simple app that I could access your content on? I know its free on the website but I would happily pay for an app that notified me of updates.

• Jason June 15, 2013 at 8:20 pm #

Hi Andrew

Many thanks for your kind words which are much appreciated.

I don’t have a clue how to make an App I am afraid. I’ve not very good with technology. If any readers do have an idea drop me a line.

In the meantime there is a ‘follow’ button when you come onto the site (bottom right) where you can add your email address and receive notifications of new articles. I’m told it works really well and a lot of people use this facility.

3. Chrisa Pollard June 15, 2013 at 6:51 pm #

Season Review 2012-13 – What about Bray Wanderers in July?